CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Weight Goal

Okay, I'm jumping on board with Angie and blogging my weight loss. I have committed to going back to the gymn again and getting rid of this weight once and for all. I haven't excercised since I got pregnant with Zaden. Like Angie, I am going to let everyone know how much weight I've lost or gained each week and tell you of my struggles with everything. I am going to lose 32.4 lbs (hopefully by Christmas Day)! Yeah, if any of you want to jump on board with me it would be GREAT! We can chat together about our journey. I'm excited!

9 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

I am so glad that you have the will power to lose weight. I wish I did. Maybe if I just start doing something to lose weight I will be able to obtain more will power. I think that is cool. I'll be routing for you.

Jenni and fam said...

The super hero party was actually my sister in law Sidni's (NAte's wife) idea. She did a really fun treasure hunt so they could try to find the "allspark" the box thing from transformers and every time they found a clue she had some "super power" food or goodie for them. It was really fun. Make Mike dress up as the hulk!!!

Jamie scholes found my blog and then she found Stephanie Chasels blog too! I haven't heard anything about Stephanie since highschool. I think it would be fun to find all the bloggers out there that we went to school with and keep in touch. I added Stephanies site to my list so if you want to see it, its cute. Well, you are quite the woman to do all that canning! I canned peaches for a few years and HOLY COW its lots of work. YOU GO GIRL!

Debra said...

I think that's a great idea! I would love to jump on board right along with you...I tried to a while back and life got CRAZY but one excuse is as good as another...It is definately time. It's great to have support! Game On!!!

Suelyn said...

YES YES YES!! The other night I had a minor breakdown at Mel's house because I weighed myself. Not cool. Don't worry... not the freshmen 15 yet... but I am DONE gaining weight by golly! So, as Debra says, GAME ON!!! I haven't gained this much at school yet, but I would like to lose 10 lbs... I will start posting this on my own blog :)

Just me! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just me! said...

You aren't alone sista! Ugh!

Melanie said...

Good idea! I'll come on board if you'll let me. I could lose another 10 lbs. Here we go! Check out my blog I put disneyland pics. up!

angie said...

yeah!!! go camille!!

Jaimie said...

You and Angie are totally inspiring me. I am so proud of you! I really need to make a change in my life. I am trying to get up the courage to put myself out there and join you and Angie in the weight loss. You are awesome.