Raef says "I was getting a drink, at the drinking fountain. And, there was a student there. That's what my teacher calls her, mom. She was getting a drink too and some of the water went down my shirt! It was FREEZING! That was the worst part of my day." I said what was the best part of your day. Raef says " ummmmmmmmmmmmm... playing on the playground."
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the ummmmmmmmm on Raef's day, I can totally see him saying that. For the colliage(sp) got to picasca, download, choose pictures, then on the bottom it will say"blog this". I love you new background!
Sooooo cute!!!! Because I know he was so so serious the whole time he was telling you this. Especially the "student" part. That's what my teacher calls them ha ha ha Funny funny! Wow... I miss you guys! That's such a cute story :)
He's so cute! I totally love that kid!
Post a Comment