It's been a rough week for me. I know, pathetic since it's only the first week, but some family came to stay with us for three days. I didn't excercise two of those days and didn't eat the best I could have either. But the best part is that I stuck with my losing weight goal for the most part. Usually I would fall apart on a week like this. I lost 2.4 pounds!! 32.4 -2.4 = 30 pounds to go!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great Job Camille!!! OK, I'm getting on board now. I'm sick of this extra weight! I think I need to start working out with weights, it's so hard to lose now that I'm almost 40!
You Go Girl!!! I am right there with you...Just keep on going...or shall I say...losing! Yahoo!!!
Good job! Dont' give up! I invited you to view my blog!
Good Job! Keep up the good work. I need to do something, to stop me from eating so many sweets!
OOOOh I need to do it with you. I have about 15-18 pounds to lose. We could be a support group for each other. You know the ones that say "put down that twinkie you bozo and get on that treadmill!" hahahahaha!
sorry i haven't commented til now...things have been insane around here. 4 kids...what was i thinking?!?! anyway, great job! i've been struggling big time. now that i'm past my 6 weeek mark i feel so stressed about working out, but i don't know how to fit it in between a newborn, and a 2 year old i'm potty training. aaaaahhhh! i'm so glad you are doing this with me!!
Post a Comment