So what's the trick to taking such great pictures? What beautiful eyes your little man has! I miss volleyball now that I am in Vernal, call if you need a sub!
How do you know Mistalyn? I just read her comment through volleyball. Hey, if you ever need another member on the team I would love to play. I can just never find enough people to make a team, and all the people I know are already on one. I use to babysit for her when they lived over her in Roosevelt. Boy, what a small world this is. I to would like to know the trick to taking such wonderful pictures. Zaden is such a handsome bug!
OH what a cute little guy! It was so fun to get to see him... he's older and it's sad but it happens I guess. It was funny to hold him in church cuz I was used to him being sort of boring ha ha He used to just sit there and drool or sleep ha ha Now he's so cute and squirmy and talkative... it's addorable! Thanks for letting me hold this cute little guy!!!! I miss you already! Seriously!!!!!!!
I love life! Mike and I have been married for almost 13 amazing years. We have 4 boys aging from 10 1/2 to 18 months and are loving every minute of it. I count my blessings every day and know what a great life I get to live.
5 comments:
He looks sort of wise for his age! VB starts Thurs. but idk what time yet!
So what's the trick to taking such great pictures? What beautiful eyes your little man has! I miss volleyball now that I am in Vernal, call if you need a sub!
How do you know Mistalyn? I just read her comment through volleyball. Hey, if you ever need another member on the team I would love to play. I can just never find enough people to make a team, and all the people I know are already on one.
I use to babysit for her when they lived over her in Roosevelt. Boy, what a small world this is. I to would like to know the trick to taking such wonderful pictures. Zaden is such a handsome bug!
OH what a cute little guy! It was so fun to get to see him... he's older and it's sad but it happens I guess. It was funny to hold him in church cuz I was used to him being sort of boring ha ha He used to just sit there and drool or sleep ha ha Now he's so cute and squirmy and talkative... it's addorable! Thanks for letting me hold this cute little guy!!!! I miss you already! Seriously!!!!!!!
Look at those big blue eyes! What a little sweetie! Cute Pictures!!!
Post a Comment