CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Story

This is the story.
Raef: I had the worst day playing at Derek's
Mom: Why, what happened?
Raef: Derek's mom said "You need to go home right now Raef!"
Mom: Why did she say that?
Raef: Derek cut his little sister hair.
Mom: He did what? Are you serious. Did that really happen? Did you cut his sisters
hair? Tell me, bud.
Raef: Just a little bit. Derek did the most.

To make a long story short I just about died over this. After much talking with Raef this is what I have gotten out of him. Raef and Derek were playing and Derek got a great idea to cut his sister hair. He thought it would be fun. Raef, did not help the situation one bit. He decided to help a little instead of telling Derek's parents what was going on. And then, I think they found them. I don't blame them for kicking Raef out. In fact, I'm surprised they were that nice about it. I have apologized, but I don't think it helped much. I really don't know what to do about the situation. I feel really bad. What would you do?

8 comments:

Jaimie said...

Oh my gosh! That is the worst! I bet you wanted to die. It's hilarious to me but I'm sure not so funny to you today. This is one of those things that years from now will be so funny. Isn't that how it goes? The funniest stories from your childhood are the ones that weren't funny at all when they happened! This is a great post.

Juanita said...

LOL!!! This is FUNNY! I LOVE it! Raef is my kind of kid! I'm so sorry for you, but this is just so great! Natalie cuts her own hair, no one else's though, okay except her Polly Pocket, My Little Pony and Barbie... :)

Debra said...

Thanks for sharing...Happy to have a little heads up just in case we have them over to play...Sounds like you have a barber in the family. Like Ryan always says, it could always be worse...

Suelyn said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA.... Sorry... probably not funny to you but I just think Raef is a stud! Ha ha... that's my favorite post I've read in a long time. What a character!! Except... I will remember this when I'm taking a nap or something and there are scissors around jk Well... good thing hair grows back eh?!

angie said...

i wouldn't worry about it...kids will be kids, and hair grows back!!! he is so stinkin' cute! that's such a funny story!

Carrie said...

I'd do the same as you...BLOG IT! haha!

Melanie said...

Good job blogging the story! I have to agree with Debra Snow it could always be worse. You should go buy her a cute headband & bow or flower(white because it goes with everything). I wish Kenna would still wear headbands!! It makes me rethink on putting my scissors in an even higher place! So sorry about it all, but I'm sure Raef will have a fun play date again!

Nathan and Shanna said...

So that is what happened to her hair, I saw her on Sunday and wondered what happened. That is just kids being kids...My sister always tells my kids that you have to go to school to learn how to cut hair before you actually cut hair. I just have to tell you that Raef is a cute little boy, especially in primary.