




We had one last day of swimming on Friday. It was loads of fun, but the boys were all sad about it being the last time. We go about 25 times each summer. It's one of our favorite things to do. Tyler told me that the summer went very fast this year. I think he's growing up and summers get shorter as we get older.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Summer Swimming
Posted by camille swain at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute pics Camille!
Wish I could have been there for that one last fling :( But it looks like you guys had tonz of fun!!! Glad to see that Ty jumped off the board and I didn't even have to threaten him with a tickle torture or finding out who his crush is ha ha ha I love your kids!!! Hey!!! I"m coming home on the 11th!!!!! YAY YAY YAY... I get to give a shpeel at Union about SUU... sweet huh!?! So I will see you SOON!
Fun Pictures! I am also sad to see the swimming season over. Good thing they have that new REC center in Vernal. I really like your blog background. Way Cute!!!
Fun swimming pics. It's sad that summer is over. It went by to fast for me too. I really like the new pic of Zaden on the right. Cute smile.
Camille, you have to start reading the Twilight series. Trust me... you will love it. It is awesome!
I am actually getting a little depressed that summer is over. I am SICK of the hot weather down here, but i'm not ready for any cold either. Fun pics. of the pool!
How fun for you and your boys! I too feel like the summer just flew by! I am definately not ready for the cold weather. But I guess we better take what warm weather we have left and make the most of it. Way cute Blog!
Post a Comment