CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bath Time

With Zaden bath time has been so much fun! He seems to just love the water. I have decided to put him in our big jetted tub because I usually am doing my makeup at the same time as his bath. He rolls from his back to belly and belly to back constantly. He likes to make little cute noises while he plays around. I just love to give him a bath every day.


6 comments:

Jaimie said...

Ok. Those bath pics are the cutest ever! He is so adorable Camille. I have never had a baby love the bath that much. That's awesome.

You are doing a great job posting. I love all the new posts and have so much fun checking your blog.

I hope my kids don't see your new kittens. They have been wanting kittens for a while now. They also love to look at your blog because they think your family is so cool.

Nathan and Shanna said...

Bath time is the best! I just love the smell of clean kids! Babies are the funnest to bath as well. Zaden is so cute! Thanks for putting up with my kids.

Juanita said...

Okay, STINKIN' CUTE!!! LOVE your cute family! I love staying updated with you guys through your blog. Love ya, Juanita

Suelyn said...

SOOOOO cute!!! I miss him :(

Jeff and Steph said...

Hi Camille-
It's Stephanie Chasel. Jenni Nielsen contacted me on my blog and told me about your blog, so I just thought I would say hi. I haven't seen you in so long! Your boys are so cute! I can't believe that you are a mom to four kids, let alone all boys. How fun! Your baby is adorable. So where do you guys live now? How is your family doing? You look great- the last 12years have treated you well. Anyway, I hope you are doing great. If you want you can check out my blog at jenseninharmony.blogspot.com. So good to see your photos. Thanks!
Stephanie

Melanie said...

With each picture Zaden looks older and older....tell him to stop growing up until Aunt Mel get's to see him again. Good job on the weight loss! Even if it wasn't very much to you losing is still better than gaining! What's your thoughts on everyone going to invites only for their blog. Some I know have even taken their kids off the blog completely!