CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Dallon's Fault


It's all Dallon's fault. No, not really, but kind of. Jamie and Aaron were here visiting us about 6 weeks ago. While they were here Dallon got out his nano i-pod. Right then Tyler decided he needed to have one. He already had a shuffle, but of course that wasn't good enough anymore (because it doesn't have a screen). We told him to save up his money to buy one. They aren't cheap, about $150. He decided to mow lawns and do a few odds and ends jobs for other people to earn the money. In just a few short weeks Tyler earned the money he needed and bought himself an i-pod on Monday. Mike and I are so proud of him for working hard and accomplishing a goal he had set his mind to. So thank you Dallon for making Tyler want to work so hard for something.

4 comments:

Suelyn said...

So cool Ty!!! Are you mowing Marc's and Sister Allen's?? Cuz if you're not you should!!... that's two more to add to your list :) Good job and way to earn some money!! I wish I could earn some money... really!

Jaimie said...

This comment is from Dallon...
"Cool ipod Tyler."

Now from Jaimie...
Good job Tyler. I am so proud of you for working so hard to earn so much money. I love your new ipod. Blue is an awesome color. Dallon had to buy his own ipod too.

Dallon asked Aaron last week if he could start a business mowing lawns and Aaron had said he wasn't old enough. Dallon is thinking that it's so cool that Tyler is doing that. I'm sure Dallon will be having a talk with his Dad tonight and showing him this post.

Carrie said...

Wow, that's awesome! I better show this post to Tanner!

Melanie said...

Tell Ty now I know who to borrow money from. He He He! I too would like an i-pod so I'll have to save my money! What money, I don't know but I'll save it. J/K!