Brett loves nature. He loves bugs, plants, and the outdoors. This year we decided to let him plant the garden and take care of it. He planted all the plants and watered them. Didn't he do an amazing job!!
17-tomato
2-squash
4-jal.
4-cucumber
4-peppers
bunch of onions
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Brett's garden
Posted by camille swain at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! What a neat experience for him to have. I think that is totally awesome! great job Brett.
Awesome! Can you come work in my garden, Brett?
Way to go, Brett! I'll be thinking of you eating all those yummy vegetables.
That is amazing Brett! Great job.
Way to go Brett!!! I am way impressed!!!
I wish there were a way to e-mail through the blog? What do you do when you get a comment that you want to comment back on? Anyways cute pictures. I agree with you on the 4-wheelers. We've gone a few times over the last 3 or 4 years (Ryan's cousin has some) and they are LOTS of fun. They are a good family activity for sure. Glad the weather cooperated for you!
Tell my Bretters I'm one proud Aunt!!
Three cheers for Brett!! Hip Hip HOORAY! Hip Hip HOORAY! Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good work dude! I'm totally impressed!!
Post a Comment