CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Reading to Zaden


All of my boys have just loved reading to Zaden. They will beg and beg to read to him. They think it's so fun that he loves to look at the book with them. What would I do without my big helper boys. They are truely amazing. I can't imagine having a baby without help anymore. It would be so much harder.

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

That is so cute. I just realized that we don't read to Easton at all. I'll have to see if I can get Dallon all excited to do that. You have the sweetest boys Camille. I just love them.
About the pics of Easton's hands and feet. Of course I don't care. I used black fleece for the background... it only takes a little but I always keep a couple yards on hand anyway for taking pics. Black is awesome. My pics didn't really turn out that great. I bet yours will be better. You'll have to post them if you take them... I'd love to see them.

Carrie said...

think how smart all your boys are going to be from all that reading!

Suelyn said...

Soooo cute!!! I love it! I want to read to him :) See you in a few days!!!!!

Debra said...

Can I borrow your cute little helpers? That's so sweet that they love to read to him!

Nathan and Shanna said...

That is so sweet! I bet Zaden will love to read and will learn lots and lots from his older brothers! Even faster than your older kids did. Lots of help is really a good thing.