CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My blog isn't working right

I can't get my blog to post any pictures and it's driving me crazy! I think something is up with this new template I have. I have tried on four seperate occasions to make a new post, but I now give up! I will try to catch up with the things that have been going on when I figure out what is up with my blog.

4 comments:

Debra said...

That is super annoying!!! I really like Cutest Blog on the Block and Lee Lou Blogs. They are so easy and I rarely lose any information changing them. Cutest Blogs templates are the easiest. All you have to do is copy the link and add it as a gadget. Way Easy! Anyways, if it helps, great, if not, ignore everything I just said...

Carrie said...

Hey, Camille, vb starts on the 18th! and I just blogged about your son on my blog, send me your e-mail address so I can invite you to read it! wallace@ubtanet.com

Melanie said...

That SUCKS! Get it figured out, Chop Chop! J/K

Suelyn said...

Bummer deal!!!! I keep checking... really.... like every day ha ha So ditto to what Mel said haha jk Your new background is way cute too... so I hope you don't have to change it!