
We had planned to go 4-wheeling for Labor Day, but the day started out raining like crazy. Mike was a little depressed while we waited to see what to do for the day. Yay, it quit raining so we packed up and headed for the hills. It turned out to be such an awesome day! There was no dust and it was the perfect temperature. We couldn't have asked for better. 
Mike and I got to go on a fun ride at the very end of the day while Shela and Lisa watched Zade. Every time I 4-wheel I remember how much fun it is. I just love it! It's a good thing I have all boys. I don't know if girls would like it as much. 

The boys shot clay pigeons while most the girls and little boys watched. They did really well.


It was a great day! Of course we were all a little tired, but we had loads of fun!
Friday, September 5, 2008
4-Wheeling for Labor Day
Posted by camille swain at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. 4 wheeling sounds like a blast!
That looks way way way fun!!!!! We should go fourwheeling the weekend I come out.... like the 12th or 13th. That would rock!! Your boys look like they had tons of fun :) Cute pics!
You guys do so many fun things! Your kids are lucky!! Let's plan a 4-wheeling trip sometime. My boys love to go too. And maybe Shane will crack open his wallet and buy us another one.
Post a Comment