CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Time goes so fast



Time can fly by if we're not careful. It seems just yesterday when Zaden was born. He is only 5 months old now, but he has changed so much. He is rolling all over the floor, he likes to be talked to, he says ya..ya..ya..ya..with his binki in his mouth(he thinks this is a cool trick), and he has his brothers wrapped around his fingers.

4 comments:

Suelyn said...

He has his Aunt Sue wrapped around his finger too... Oh man I wish I was closer so I could just spoil that little boy like crazy!! He's so so cute!
Good job on the music by the way :)

Carrie said...

What a cute kid! WOW, you are taking some AWESOME photographs!

Melanie said...

Love the lips!

Nathan and Shanna said...

You're right they do grow up so fast! That is why we need to enjoy them every minute of every day! Your boys are all cute! You do a good job with them.