CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Weighing In

What a roller coaster ride. I will admit I've failed at blogging my weight, but my life has been crazy. I did weigh myself and I have good and bad results. Here goes the bad news two weeks ago I had gained my 2 lbs back. But now, I have lost them again!! So yes, I'm back to square one and I have 30 lbs to go. I hope with Zaden being better and us not traveling I'll be able to keep going down.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome girlie! I have no idea where I am at. I refuse to even look at the scale right now.

Debra said...

That's great news Camille!
This has not been a great week so far for me but I am getting back in the saddle again...It seems like I am always having to recommit myself like everyday!
We are also going out of town tomorrow...so we shall see.

Carrie said...

Awesome! Go Cam! Well, I was doing great until this weekend when I LOST ALL CONTROL AND fell off the cookie wagon. Blasted kids made homemade cookies! But here I go again...keep trying!

angie said...

i was wondering if you were going to post or not!! it's always great to have a good week after a bad one. good job. i have yet to post about the past week...i guess i better quit procrastinating!!

Debra said...

I am so excited that you are weighing in!!! FYI...It's on Thursday...Last week it was Wednesday...I know, so confusing! Anyways, Julie will be going and it's at 10 am. I am leaving town so I will not be there. I finally get to see my sis!