CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa



Last weekend we went and visited Grandma and Grandpa. They now have HD on their TV's and they needed Mike to help set everything up for them. Of course, I took a few pics while we were there.

5 comments:

Debra said...

Those pictures are so sweet...Did your camera do the special fading or do you have a computer program for that?
I sure hope Zaden is feeling better...I am so sorry that he has been sick...That is no fun! I sure am grateful for good health around here!!!

Carrie said...

really nice photos, Camille! i'm going to have to hire you one of these days!

Jenni and fam said...

So what kind of camera do you have? You really do take great pictures. I need a lesson, and probably a better camera too. Your boys are so cute..its fun to see how they have different characteristics of you and Mike. Each one of them has their differences and similarities. My kids are like that too. There are some things they are so alike on and other things where they are SO DIFFERENT! They are so fun though!

Suelyn said...

how cute! I love those pics... oh cute little Zade.. I miss him :(

Melinda said...

Oh too bad you didn't stop by we were all hanging out playing the wii at my moms. We would have loved to see you. Cute pics too. I'm excited for thurs!!! You better watch out Cam, everyone will be asking you soon. :)