Okay, I don't know how many of my cousins know this, but Katie had her 4th boy on Monday. I have to admit it's kind of exciting for me to have someone to relate to with 4 boys like myself. I hear all is doing well with baby and mom. I don't know too many details, but this is his name- Alexander Thomas.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay for Katie and you. I'll have to send her an email since she doesn't blog. Thanks for the info.
No way!!! She had another boy? I've been dying to know. I thought she'd be due sometime soon. I was going to call you to find out. I'm so glad you posted the news. Well, I am really happy for her. That's neat. Do you have an email address for her? If so, maybe you could email it to me.
4 boys is a good number!
Thanks for posting I had absolutely NO IDEA that she was pregnant.Does anyone know her email address? Give it to me in a comment and I won't post it, but then I'll have it. Thanks
thanks for posting this camille. i wouldn't never had known otherwise.
i had no idea she had all boys too! that's so awesome. (i'm not jealous at all. i always wanted ALL GIRLS....ggggrrrrr ;])
Thanks for the post Camille! We're doing great. I e-mailed pictures to anyone I had addresses for. Call my mom and tell her to forward it to you or to give me your e-mail address.
Post a Comment