CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Homemade Costume

I decided to finally make a costume that I've been wanting to make since Brett was a baby. I stayed up until 1:15am on Tuesday and finished most of it. Then on Wednesday I spent another hour on it. Oh my heck, it turned out super cute. Zade only got to wear it for an hour at our ward party and a couple hours tonight, but it was definutely worth the effort. I'll post pictures of all my boys tomorrow. We had a fun year making costumes!


10 comments:

Jaimie said...

That is so cute! Great job Camille. I would love to do something like that sometime. I love the b&w picture. Zaden looks so cute.

Melinda said...

Oh my heck that is so cute! Great job on the pictures! Zade looks adorable. I love the one of him laying down. You are a talented lady, sewing up that costume.
Oh and I am going to post those pictures of Addy I just haven't done it yet. Don't worry I'll be sure to give you all the credit. ;)

Melinda said...

I do know, but I would love to give it to you anyway! :)

Cyndi said...

WOW! Your boys look just like Mike did growing up!
Great job on Zade's costume! It's way cute!

(BTW, I'm Mike's cousin, Cynthia)

Carrie said...

how ADORABLE!

Jana said...

Wow, camie Ii am so impressed. You are a seamstress for sure.

Ruth said...

Zaden is the cutest Pooh I've ever seen! It fits him perfectly. All your boys costumes look fantastic. That's alot of work, I know. And I only made one. You must be a super-mom or something!

wangie77 said...

Love it! It's simply adorable! He looks like a darling pooh bear!

Katie Hansen said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!

Suelyn said...

OH MY HEAVENS! HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS HIM!