CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

A few cute pics

I just wanted to share some cute pictures of my boys with everyone.



7 comments:

Jaimie said...

Fun new pics camille. It's always fun to check your blog and see what you and your family are doing. Love seeing those cute boys faces. They are all so cute.

Jenni and fam said...

I have been terrible at blogging. But I just added some new posts. I am so sorry to hear about Zaden. Each of my kids had moments like that where they were sick and all I could do was hold them and its so stressful becuase you just want to help your baby and you can't...I usually ended up crying with them. Jovi has ear infections from 6 months old until 16 months old...pretty much non-stop and I had to hold her ALL THE TIME. It was rough. Hope your trip was fun. It was fun to see you for a second on the road in Roosevelt! Have you gotten on Facebook? Holy cow there are people everywhere!

Carrie said...

Totally CUTE!

Debra said...

I love your boys!!! They are such good kids! They did an awsome job on the Primary Program!

Melanie said...

I love the pics. Tyler looks like a kid, lately he's seemed so grown up so it's fun to see the kid in him. Brett looks awesome showing his missing tooth, Raef has the most indearing smile(Happy Kid) and Zade is too cute for words. Fun new post! I had a similar problem with my battery and I too fell behind on blogging, so you are excused this time.

Melanie said...

I know we are SO LUCKY to have Sue here. We've had some good laughs, done hair, and her and I have stayed up together watching my weekly show. Bless her heart for hanging out!!!!

Melinda said...

Your battery ran out?!?! How is that possible since I bought you two? Just kidding. :) But those pictures are adorable. What a cute fam!