CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Making Carmel Apples With Aunt Steph

When Aunt Steph was here she decided to make carmel apples with my boys. What a good aunt!! My boys thought this was super fun. I would suggest this to anyone who needs and wants to have a little fun with their kids.



7 comments:

Debra said...

Is that how Brett lost his tooth? j/k...How fun!!! Mmmmm...I love Carmel Apples! What a good Aunt!

Carrie said...

Um, idk, I think that's one I'll leave for the aunt to do with my kids!

Melinda said...

Very cool! Sounds yummy. She is a great aunt.
About the family pics...yeah for the heck of it. Is it weird to get family ones? You are doing Addy's tomorrow so it works out great. Then I will have her's by herself to post.

Jana said...

Camille,
Did you know that I have been writinfg to you?
I don't have your email, but you can get mine from melinda
-
Jana

Melanie said...

New hair do! I want to see.....post it! Steph is so much fun she always has some fun thing to do! Bretts tooth looks like perfect timing for Halloween!

Melinda said...

Hey I called an left my email on your answering machine. If you didn't get it let me know and I will call and give it to you again. :)

Nathan and Shanna said...

Isn't it fun to have such wonderfully fun sisters! I Love Carmel Apples! What a fun thing to do with your kids. Tell Steph and you as well thanks for the ideas.