CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mike's deer and Zaden


Mike got his deer a couple of weeks ago. I have been meaning to post this for a long time, but with Zaden sick things have been a little bit crazy around here. Mike has shot a deer for at least the past 4 years. (I can't remember the last time he didn't because I keep hoping that this is the year we won't have to bother with it). Of course it was exciting for the boys, which is all that counts.


Also, thank you everyone for being concerned about Zaden. He is doing much better now. I think he eats about double what he was last week and we are on the mend. Thank Goodness!!

6 comments:

Suelyn said...

Way to go Mike! That's awesome!!! I love deer meat by the way ;) haha So.... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!! It's really about to kill me! I miss you guys so much... I can't even explain how excited I am! Oh and also, I'm so glad Zade is doing better! Poor baby :(

Jana said...

Cam,
Will you email me with bdays of the kids and you and mike plus your anneversary and address and phone numbers

Jaimie said...

That's awesome Mike got a deer! Do the boys go hunting with him? I'm so glad Zaden is doing better.

Jamie said...

I totally understand when you say you don't want to deal with it, but how fun for your boys! I tell my husband you can hunt, but don't bring any of it home. He just laughs at me. Your little guy is so adorable, I love his chubby cheeks. I am glad he is feeling better, I work in pediatrics and know its very hard for moms to have sick kids especial babys. Thanks for keeping in touch, it really is fun to see you again and see what your up to. When I see your picture I think about the good old volleyball days. Do you play anymore? Wow, I just worte a lot, sorry!!

JaNeil said...

This is JaNeil, Dan's wife. Your family is growing and getting big. Your baby is a chunky monkey and very cute. Four boys! Wow! I keep telling Dan if the next one is a boy (I'm not pregnant) we might be done. I don't know about 4 boys. Two boys right now is a handful. It is fun to keep up on your family and thanks to Melinda and Jana for finding everyone's blogs.

Nathan and Shanna said...

Good to hear that Zaden is doing better. I can't believe that your husband is a Bambi killer. JK No really I'm glad that Nathan doesn't do that kind of stuff.