Zaden has been sick for almost two weeks now. I kind of feel like I'm losing my mind. As all of you know with kids, it's so difficult when a baby is sick and can't tell you what is wrong. He started out with throwing up and having the flu. Next he had no appetite and I was hoping he wouldn't have to go to the hospital. We finally got over all of it and just found out today that he has an ear infection in both ears. My house is a pig stye, because unless Zaden is sleeping I'm holding him. I think I have 8 loads of laundry to do and I don't know the last time I cooked a really good dinner. This too shall pass, but it sure seems like it's been forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
So sorry! That's NO FUN!!
That is soooo hard! I know exactly how you feel. Having a sick baby is so hard and so time consuming for the Mommy. If it makes you feel any better my house is also a wreck today and no one is sick.
Loved your comment you left on my post about Dawson having a girlfriend. It made me feel so much better hearing about Raef. That is hilarious! I can't believe he did that. What a hoot!
I have empathy for you big time since I went through double ear infections with my baby too!
I tell myself all time, "this too shall pass". A day will come when we are sitting on our couches in a perfectly picked up house wondering...what do I do now.
Oh man I sooooo relate. Last winter everytime the husband went on a trip we all got stomach flus. Three trips in a row. Emma and I took turns taking care of everyone else. Luckily the baby wasn't born yet. Although I probably wouldn't have gotten sick if I wasn't pregnant. Is it like that for you?
I am sorry that Zaden has been so sick. And double ear infection...Poor little Guy! Hopefully he will start getting better in the next few days! Flu season has started way too early this year...
Poor baby :( Sad! and sad for you too!!! SOunds rough :S
Wow that is not good. I'm glad Addy didn't get it. Phew! But I do feel bad for you. Poor little guy. I use this stuff call E-3 oil. I used to get ear infections all the time. It's super potent so you could only use like one drop for your little guy's ears, but give it "a whirl" as you would say. ;)
p.s. you can buy it at the Hallmark Chalet here in Vernal.
Hello there "second cousin". It's fun to see who's blogging and keep up on life with long lost relatives. Sorry your boy is so sick.
So glad he's almost over it all so hopefully you can still come down. Navey asks me everyday to count how many days until her cousins come. By the way I FINALLY have a new post with PICTURES! Give little Zade hugs and kisses from his Aunt Mel!
I'm sorry, I hate when my kids are sick it's so stressful! I hope he and you get feeling better soon.
Camie,
hang in there! I know it doesn't seem like anyone would say it, but i'd love to be able to just sit and hold my little one's again. they grow wo fast and before you know it they're pestering you to help them drive and buy a car, get a license and get insurance etc, etc. Babies are growing and learning so much and you get to be right beside them enjoying every minute of that. it's gone so quickly. When they're big they want to do or rather they do a lot of their learning and growing away from you.Give Zaden a kiss for me.
Post a Comment