




Kenny and Steph came to visit us two weekends ago. We had a great time. As you can tell Brett lost a tooth. It has been loose forever, but Brett likes to wait until it's ready to fall out on it's own before it gets pulled. Once Mike pulls it he loves his tooth being gone. Mike, Brett, Tyler, and Kenny all went hunting together. Of course Steph and I made our own fun. We made a craft one day (which turned out really cute) and Steph did my hair the other day (I got a new cut and color/it looks super good). The cousins had a lot of fun together. My boys seem to just love Jayce. They never get upset with him and they just love to be around him. We are so happy that Steph and Kenny like to come and stay with us because we just love it when they are here with us.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Kenny and Steph to visit us
Posted by camille swain at 12:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sounds so fun! I wish I could be there for that stuff :( I'm so excited for the next time we ALL get together!! Brett looks awesome with his missing tooth! And the pic of Ty and Jayce is soooo cute!
No you are right, sorry. I'm coming on Wed. I don't know why I said thurs. again. Anyway what a fun weekend you had. I love it when family comes to stay, it's the best.
So where's the picture of your new hair? YOu blogged about it so you have to show a picture!! (not that you have to but I'd like to see it!) I've never done anything different with my hair. It's never been dyed. I guess I'm waiting until I have to cover up gray which better not be for at least 10 more years!!
Post a Comment