This is so boring for everyone, but I have to do it for myself. I went to Mel and Si's last week and didn't gain a pound! I didn't lose one, but I didn't gain either. I've been eating well and excercising the last couple of days. We'll see how it all plays out next week.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
when i weigh in on saturday i will be praying to just be the same. so good job...anything is better than gaining. ESPECIALLY if you went out of town! yay!!
Oh man, Camille, I don't EVEN want to weigh myself after 3 days of no exercise and eating out! Yikes!
I am so proud of you that is awesome!!! WAY TO GO!!! Keep up the good efforts and work!
Good job Camille. It's not boring for us to read. It's really inspiring. I'm proud of you for setting a goal and working hard at it. It's always a good week if you go out of town and don't gain weight. Yay!
Post a Comment