CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Walking to School

Every day when I tell Brett and Raef goodbye I watch them walking to school for a while. It came to me like a bolt of lightning that I should take a picture of this cute moment and blog it. I just think this is such a special picture. One day they will look back on these times and love their memories. I remember going to school with Mel. We would have some good chats and I believe that is how we became closer as sisters. Love you Mel and thanks for all the good times growing up.

6 comments:

wangie77 said...

So cute Camille. I love those sibling pictures priceless! They just melt your heart.

Jaimie said...

Now, I'm definately going to have to take pics of Dallon and Dawson walking home one of these days. My boys walk home everyday too. What a great idea to capture it. I think that sometimes it's the things like these... the everyday things that we forget to capture and those are the most special to us later on. Cute pic.

kristina said...

Great pic!

I don't know if you scrapbook, but it would be a great for a page!

Anonymous said...

woah! they look the same size. Are they? I haven't seen them or you for a long time. We are coming out this weekend. If you are in Vernal stop by Karen and Kirk's new house. We would love to see you!

Melinda said...

I love this picture, so cute! And no Christa doesn't have a blog...YET! I'll get her going soon. I'm sure she would want to start one when she gets her house done. :)

Suelyn said...

I love this pic!! I keep forgetting that Ty is in middle school... weird. But this pic is so cute! I miss your kids SOOOOO bad! I'm so glad you guys are coming to Cedar soon! YAY!!!!