
Brett and Tyler competed in the UBIC kids triathlon this year! It was a great success story. Both of the boys were very nervous to do this, but after a bit of convincing that it didn't matter if they won or not, only that they finished, they decided to give it a try. They had to swim one lap, bike a mile, and jog a half a mile. They did TERRIFIC! They both finished and did very well. I was so impressed with how fast they could do this. Way to go boys!

Brett is in the lead!

Brett is finished swimming and walking to the grass to get ready for his bike ride. (You can see Aunt Steph in the background cheering him on. She is wearing pink.)

Tyler is ready to swim.

Tyler swimming! Way to go!

Brett just got done with his bike ride and Tyler is getting ready for his.

I'm telling Brett where to go for his run.

Tyler starting off with his bike ride. (Aunt Sue was there cheering the boys on too, but I put her in charge of the camera. Thank you so much for your help!)
4 comments:
Great pics of the tri! For the second year in a row, I left my memory stick in my computer at home!
That is so stinkin cool! How fun is that! My boys would love to do something like that. What a fun experience. I bet they were so proud to be a part of that.
What a fun post.
How fun! I bet they were EXHAUSTED afterward.
I can totally see now what you meant by running from one place to the other trying to get both boys were they were suppose to be. You deserved a second shower for the day!! YEAH for my awesome nephews!!!
Post a Comment