Mike took the family fishing last Saturday. One of the people he works with has a pond he said we could go fish in. It was fun to be only a few miles away from home and to be able to catch so many fish. They were'nt very big ones, but we probably caught 12 that night. This is our first catch of the day (one of the smallest fish we caught).
Brett is casting in this picture because he has a hard time smiling for a picture. He always wants to look at the ground because he doesn't like the flash in his eyes. It's kind of difficult when taking a picture, so this works the best, to catch him in action.
Mike and Raef fishing. Surprisingly Raef really likes fishing and has good patience for it at his age.
There was a horse that was very friendly with us. I told the boys to go stand by it and it liked Ty so much that the other two decided not to stand close to it.
Brett wouldn't quit taking pictures of me and I just couldn't quit laughing. Yes, I know, I'm looking my best that day.

This is what Zade did most of the time.
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Your boys are so stinkin cute. I wasn't a blogger, but a the family reunion when you were saying we all needed to start one and that you guys had one that enspired us. Juanita started one and between she and my sis-in-law Carrie I am slowly figuring it out. Carl is Ryan's cousin. He is related to a few of your neighbors.
Your boys are so cute and they look a lot like Mike. I enjoy reading your blog. You have a cute family.
hOW fUN!!! lOOKS lIKE yOU wERE hAVING a gREAT tIME...cAN'T bELIEVE yOU cAUGHT 12 fISH iN tHAT lITTLE pOND. gOOD tIMES!
What a cute bunch of boys you have! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog.. We went to school with Mike and we are good friends of Aaron and Jaimie.
It looks like you guys have a lot of fun! Cute blog!
Fishing sounds like fun. I love the pics. I love the one of Tyler with the fish on his line.
I finally posted the pics of us all boating.
What a fun time. Good for you to go with them.(meaning you could have stayed home and enjoyed the calmness). I now understand why Brett has such a hard time with pictures...I didn't know the flash bothered him, poor kid! Zade is such a good baby!!
Post a Comment