CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Temple Square

This last weekend we had the opportunity to go to Temple Square on Saturday with our boys. Mike and I realized that we hadn't been there in 2 1/2 year and our boys didn't remember it very well. It was such an uplifting time for our family. We toured the Conference Center, went to Legacy Theatre, went inside the Tabernacle, and also saw the Christice (I don't know if I spelled that right) at the Visitor's Center. I loved doing this with my family. I would recommend it to anyone who is going to Salt Lake.

This picture was taken on the roof of the Conference Center during our 30 minute tour. One of the neatest things to us was that we learned that the Conference Center has all original paintings. It was absolutely breathtaking. Mike and I couldn't get enough of them.

After watching the Joseph Smith movie at Legacy Theatre we decided to go and check out the big water fountain. Tyler, Brett and Raef though it was really cool.


6 comments:

Jaimie said...

I love the photo you added of you and mike on the right column. That is such a cute picture of you guys.

Carrie said...

Cool, we need to redo that one sometime too!

Melanie said...

All of you look so cute...yes even Mike!!! Where did you guys stay? Wasn't Steph out of town? The boys are too adorable.

Jenni and fam said...

You've added SO MUCH! It sounds to me like Zaden is such a good baby. i could NEVER have kept up on my blog with the way my babies were. I loved having a baby around, I just had to hold them ALOT! I definitely need a lesson on my pictures too! They are so cute, you did a GREAT JOB!

How's primary? ARe you still in the presidency? It still takes up LOTS of my time right now.

Cute blog! Talk to you later.

camille swain said...

Mel, we stayed at Steph and Kenny's even though they did leave town on Friday night. That's why we ended up going to temple square. We didn't have anyone to visit so we thought this would be a fun thing to do with the fam.

Suelyn said...

I love these pics!!! OH... I miss your fam! I realized I din't say goodbye to MIke... so ... goodbye Mike ha ha That's cool you went to Temple Square.. for real! I love that place... way to be!!!!