CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hangin' out

Raef and Zade were hanging out together on the couch (actually Raef was helping me with Zade for a minute) and I thought they looked so cute I snapped a picture.

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Okay, so I finally figured out how to leave a comment, I know, I'm a little slow... Anyway, I LOVE your super cute pictures of your boys and I'm still open to Mike's offer of a trade, boy for a girl... Really, I'll take Raef, just give me a call... :)

Melanie said...

Kids are still adorable! Still waiting for a comment on my blog....and waiting....and waiting!!!

Melanie said...

THey call it peach days because this is when they harvest peaches. Yes we are attached to this town, I truely love it! The kids especially Navey knows all about what we do here for fun. I love going to things and seeing people I know.