CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Boating with Aunt Marcie, Stetson, and Banner

This weekend we went boating with Aunt Marcie, Stetson and Banner. Talk about fun! Of course, it's always a party when they are around. Here are a few fun pictures of our day at the lake.




I think we were watching a really good wreck! You can tell by the look on all of our faces. A picture is worth a thousand words!






4 comments:

Suelyn said...

OH geez... that last picture is SWEET!! If I took that I think I deserve a prize or something... it's hillarious! Maybe it was the wreck when Stetson's cast cover came off ha ha ha Poor kid... he was such s GOOD SPORT!!!! I just LOVE their family... I wish they lived closer!!

Melanie said...

LUV the pictures!!! Yes Sue deserves the prize. I sure wish Uncle Paul, Marcie, and the whole Paul gang lived closer, they are super fun.

Carrie said...

That floating sofa looks DANGEROUS!! Ready for VOLLEYBALL???

angie said...

looks like so much fun. your guys' family always knew how to have fun!!! i love the last pic! also, the pics of your boys that jaimie took are so cute.