CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Suelyn is going to college





Sue is leaving for college on Thursday! Mom had a going away party for her last night. I try not to think too deeply about her leaving us or I will cry. She is such an amazing sister and aunt. We will miss her terribly! I hope she visits often.

4 comments:

Suelyn said...

Yup... reading that post made me cry for the first time yet. I will miss you guys so bad!! I hate thinking about it :( Thanks for coming to our fun little bbq! And thanks boys for playing MOTHER May I... cuz I don't think I have ever seen Gramma Lou do "twirls" like that before! ha ha ha Love you guys so much!!!

Melanie said...

I'm sorry you are so sad, I can completely understand. I felt that way when Trees left St.george, and then when Steph left. I promise I'll take good care of Sue. We on the other hand are excited. Guess you better come visit for sure now!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Got your blogspot from Shanna Goodrich. Your kids are growing! So you've given up on the baby girls thing? Pray for us waiting for baby #4.

Jaimie said...

I love that picture of you and Suelyn. You are both so beautiful. I bet you will miss her so much. Sister's are the best.

I know that I am really stinking it up on my blog. I'm going to sit down tonight and try to start posting again. I have been out of town until last night. We were only home for 2 days after the utah trip before going on to stephenville to do Jenna's reception there and spend time with Jaron's family. Anyway, I'm home now and will get on it. I have checked your blog from time to time from different locations and I'm sure enjoying it. Keep up the good work.