First day of school! Not that I'm excited or anything, but my kids were not fighting all day today. They really are good kids, but this last week was a bit of a nightmare. I think they were ready for school and so was I. None of them could sleep this morning so we got up early and were ready on time. This is always a challenge for us on the first day. It was a successful day, Ty doesn't like his teacher so far, but we'll see what happens in a few more days. Brett and Raef are loving life with theirs.
Monday, August 25, 2008
First Day of School
Posted by camille swain at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I think the school district must put something in the city water about 2 weeks before school starts that makes the kids fight and act crazy, thus making the mothers anxious for the return of the school year! Wow, you are taking some NICE pics...I'm going to have to have you teach me!
The boys look so handsome and ready for school. I hope Ty can enjoy his teacher soon, they (teachers) can sure make or break your school year. Tell the boys I said "Hi" and have fun in school this week!
They look good Cam! Nice clothes choices :) Ty's gonna catch all the girls ;) ha ha Give them big hugs and kisses for me! Love you!!
Your boys look so great! Ready for the first day of school. I loved the photo of the three of them. How cute is that? They look like best buddies.
I'm glad they had a good first day of school. Was it awesome with just you and Zaden at home? I know I had a nice day just Easton and I.
Just so you know, I have opened up your blog like 7 times a day since I have been here just to see if there is anything new and since you posted these cute pics of my nephews I just never close your blog ha ha jk But seriously I look at it all the time cuz I miss those little guys so much!!
Look at your big boys! They look so cute. Tell them I hope they have a good school year.
Love your pictures on your blogs. You should do that professionally! I'm being serious too...no sarcasim in that comment at all. You really do have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment