CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thanks to Jaimie

Jaimie and Aaron came to stay with us about 2 weeks ago. While they were here Jaimie gave me a quick lesson on taking better pictures. I thought I'd give it a try and see what I could do. I love it! My poor kids have been put through so many pictures this week! I know I'm just a beginner, but thanks to Jaimie I have been taking much better pictures. These are some of my favorite ones! I hope to do better in the future, but for now, this is it!


















7 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, Camille, those look really professional! I thought they were til I read your post! Good job!

Melanie said...

Love em!!! Lucky for you your boys are cooperative. They all look adorable of course!

Suelyn said...

Dude Ty, you look like a STUD!! I love the serious picture... and Brett I would just like you to know that your hair rocks my world. I really like it... and Raef and Zade... I think you should know that you are absolutely addorable. That's all I have to say ha ha Nice job on the pics Cam... I"m way impressed!!!!

Debra said...

Cute blog Camille! I didn't know you were a blogger. I hope you don't mind me checking out your site. I found it on Holly's. You took some awsome pictures! Love your boys! They are so much fun.

Debra said...

Ryan is Carls cousin. We see Carrie (Carls sister) all the time. I don't know Holly well but I did go to her baby shower. I was excited to see that Carrie had posted her site on her blog. I checked it out and I am glad that I did. Such a small world!

Jaimie said...

Holy Cow Camille! They are so beautiful. Amazing. I love these photos. Great job. I can't begin to pick a favorite. You got a great shot of each boy. Isn't it fun?

Nathan and Shanna said...

Camille, I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I got it from Suelyn's when she posted a comment on mine. Anyway you'll have to share the pointers Jaimie gave you if you can. Your pictures turned out really professional. Great Job!