Mike, Si, Marc, and Kenny all decided to go down south to golf while the girls watched the kids and did the UBIC thing. We ended up having a lot of fun. Steph stayed at my house and was my side kick. We went everywhere together! Things got a little crazy here and there with five boys and only two adults, but we managed and had a GREAT time!





3 comments:
Those pics are SOOOO cute!!! That was SUCH a fun weekend... I'm pretty sure you guys should ditch your husbands more often ;)jk
oh by the way... I pretty much just want to cry. Tyler was so cute today talking to me while we were painting about how sad he is to see me go off to college. It made me get a lump in my throat but I don't think he knew. I love you and your whole family!!!!
Dang it you beat me getting the UBIC pictures on the blog. I love yours though! We did have a TON of fun, Good Times!!!! Sue cracks me up with her first comment!
Post a Comment