Believe it or not he really liked eating rice cereal for the first time today. This is the face he would pull when he would get his food, but by the time he had tasted it and felt the texture he looked like the second picture. What a goofy guy. I really wanted to wait to give him rice cereal, but he WILL NOT take a bottle (I have tried about 20 times) and he seems to want to eat every 2 1/2 hours lately. I don't think I have enough milk and this was the only solution I could come up with. I dread the thought of starting solids, but we do what we have to do as mom's with each different personality.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Rice Cereal Already
Posted by camille swain at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Camille. Your family is so cute. You've got some handsome boys. Our vacation was just for fun. No reason except that George was going to be starting up school again and we probably wont have a chance to go on a real vacation for a long time. It was a blast!
Hey Camille! I ran across your blog today. I can't believe how big your boys are!! Oh they grow to fast! And they are handsome!!!
And of course you are as cute as ever! You amaze me!
Hey...I will call you sometime and we will go out with our husbands one night like old times. Good times. Good times.
Kami
Don't you love the rice cereal all over the face, hands, swing/high chair!!! Zade personality comes out more and more with every picture, what a cute baby!! Are you guys coming anytime soon???? PLEASE COME!!!!
Pretty much he is the cutest little 5 month old that I know. I miss that little guy so so so much!! Don't let him start to crawl until I come visit!! Ah, I just know I'm missing out on so much cute stuff with him. It makes me so sad... really it does. Bummer... can't you all just live where I live... always? ha ha Cute cute pics!!
What a Big Boy!!! I am glad to see that you have started on cereal. I keep debating because I know that once I start solids, there is no turning back...They grow too quick!!!
And no, he does not like to be on his belly for too long. He could care less if he could roll from back to front. He just likes to take his sweet time...no worries...
Zaden is doing great!
I don't think it's too early to start rice cereal. I always start it around that age. They just love it. Looks like he is a happy baby! We miss you guys. Any plans for a trip to see us?
Post a Comment