CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Don't Grow up too fast

Since Zaden will be our last, Mike and I both think, "Don't grow up too fast baby."



4 comments:

Melanie said...

And they do just grow up...dang-it! Cute pictures...as always! I hear from Mom that cute little Zade rules the roost. Somehow our darlings take over don't they!

angie said...

so how did you decide #4 was it? i'm going to be totally complete with our fourth, but derek's not on board yet. i'm hoping once she's born he feel a bit overwhelmed and then he'll be fine with being done!!!

Suelyn said...

Ha ha ha ha to Angie's comment!! Ah Cam... he's just so cute!!!! I don't think you even understand how much I'm gonna miss your boys in a few weeks!! I'm bad at saying that kind of stuff but seriously it just makes me want to cry. They are sooooo fun and cute!!

Jaimie said...

I love that picture of you Camille. We had so much fun with your family while in Utah. I am so happy we were able to spend that time together. We got our laptop fixed and were able to retrieve the pics of boating. So... I will do a post asap. ( We just got home monday night - I'm so far behind with blogging that it's overwhelming).