
Grandma Lou brought over some old records and a record player. Raef thinks it's the greatest thing because he can read with out my help. The other day he decided to read and he wanted Zaden to be able to see the book with him. He nestled right in and they had story time together.
4 comments:
Yay! Camille you are back to blogging! I love this post. How cute - having story time with his brother.
I found your blog from Heather's. I went to High School with Mike. You have a cute family. I am friends with his mom too. Just saying Hi.
Mike says hi. Nice to hear from you.
Hi Camille & Mike...it is Shawn (Busch) Lalliss. Your family is so cute. I found your blog through Tara Lemos. I was in Mike's old ward growing up. Good times! Say 'hi' to mike and if you send me your e-mail address to buschbaby02@msn.com I'll invite you to read my blog...if you want!
Post a Comment