CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chubber


I just couldn't help posting this picture. This is my chubby boy Zaden at 8 weeks old!

6 comments:

Grandma said...

Cutest Chubber I have seen for quite a while. We love him!!!!

angie said...

i just want to squeeze he cheecks! i love fat babies!! what a cutie pie! so, how's it going with 4 kids?!?!

camille swain said...

4 kids is quite a challenge! I really don't think it's much harder than having 3 though. I had my first 3 close together and then a 5 year span before I had Zaden, so everyone can help me out and help themselves. It works out GREAT!

angie said...

you're smart. samantha will only be 2 and 3 months when #4 comes for us. i'm a little worried about that. she's a stinker!!!

Jamie said...

Camille, this is Jamie (Scholes). I found your blog from Jenni's. Four kids wow, and all boys. That is awesome and a new experience for you, since you grew up with no brothers. I am liking these blogs, I am finding some of my old friends(like you:) and helping me to keep in touch with them. My blog is skotnjamiebishop@blogspot.com - I would love to hear from you.

Jenni and fam said...

I dont know if you'll see this comment but I thought I'd say hi. I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of your cute boys. I finally got into the blog thing. So if you get a chance ours is thefunnyfarmers.blogspot.com if you want to keep up on my family. I'm sure you are having a fun summer. Halen's last day of school was July 1st so we have only started with the 'real" summer. This year round school stuff is really different. How is Zaden liking summer? Do you have your yard in yet? good luck!