CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tyler loves to use the camera

Tyler has learned how to use the camera. He loves that I trust him with it. He wants to take pictures all the time. Every time he notice's something cute of Zaden he asks to get the camera out and take a picture of him.

4 comments:

Suelyn said...

He's so stinkin' cute!!! Good golly I have the cutest little nephews in the world!!! Not to mention the perdiest sisters... you look really cute in that pic Cam! I love it!! You should print some of these... I would Frame them!!! I need some to hang on my board in my bathroom. I feel like I"m leaving Zade out :( ha ha

Jaimie said...

You look beautiful, Camille. I love that pic. Dallon is also crazy about the camera. In fact, almost every picture that I am in is because of Dallon, not Aaron.

Ruth said...

Camille-ie,
Thanks to Angie's blog, I found yours and realized that you had your baby. Congratulations! He's as cute as your other boys. When was he born?

camille swain said...

HI aunt ruthie! It's so fun to hear from you. Zaden was born on March 28th. At the end(actually the begining) of my blog it has all his info.