
7 peaks was awesome this year!
.jpg)
Too cute!


Great picture of Steph!

Dacen
.jpg)
Oh yeah! That was AWESOME!

riding the waves

Zade was such a good boy all day.

Sue and Heston

Two peas in a pod (Teresa and Tayli)

Jayce playing

Mike, Teresa, and Kenny coming out of the slide. You never know what will happen next.

Crash Landing

Laughing after the big fall.

Brett on the spongebob slide!

Oh yeah!

Raef going down the spongebob slide.

Watching the kids go down the slide.
4 comments:
Wow! Looks like I came a week too early. What fun! I admire the closeness in your family and hope that ours will be the same. By the way, Heston looks like he fits in with all the rest of you! I guess only time will tell.
That looks like so much fun. You do have the neatest family. How cool to have four sisters. You must have a ball together. I love seeing all the pics of you all together. We'll be coming to Utah soon. We'll call you with details.
So I didn't feel left out until I saw all the pictures, punks!!! You guys had fun without me :( The boys sure look cute as always.
That was sooooo fun!!! Those pictures really capture the fun!! For some reason the one of Jayce cracked me up :)
Post a Comment