
We stayed with Steph and Kenny when we went to 7peaks. On Sunday, after church, eveyone was so exhausted and wanted to just relax. Raef was being a little naughty so I told him that he could go in the "secret room" and watch a movie all by himself if he was very quite and didn't let Tyler and Brett know about it. (Steph has a bedroom kind of off to the side of her house that she called the secret room once and now it will forever be that.) He was so excited about this idea that he nestled right into the bed, put his arms around Zaden, and said he wanted Zaden to watch the movie with him. I thought it was so cute that I just had to capture it on camera.
3 comments:
K- Dork Schmork i have been leaving you messages. Go to customize and on your layout click "link list"
That photo is a keeper!!!!!
Hey Drok Schmork... nice spelling Mel!! Anyway... I just thought I would tell you how cute this pic is and also thanks for the comments on my blog!! It filled up my Sunday.... that's probably bad but oh well :S
Post a Comment