I was talking to my friend about how I was struggling to get a slide show done and she said she was having the same problem, but just ended up doing this one by clicking on the make your own button. You just browse and download. It's the easiest thing! You can try doing it from my slide show. Good luck!
I love life! Mike and I have been married for almost 13 amazing years. We have 4 boys aging from 10 1/2 to 18 months and are loving every minute of it. I count my blessings every day and know what a great life I get to live.
4 comments:
This is a cool slideshow! Did you find it on Picasa or Flickr?
Hi Camille! Love your blog! Ready for volleyball?
Carrie Wallace
I was talking to my friend about how I was struggling to get a slide show done and she said she was having the same problem, but just ended up doing this one by clicking on the make your own button. You just browse and download. It's the easiest thing! You can try doing it from my slide show. Good luck!
You figured it out. I love your background! How did you do it without losing all your pics???
P.S. I do have two brothers :)
Post a Comment