
Grandma Lou and Grandpa Kev bought fireworks for the 24th! We decided to light them at our house because there wouldn't be any traffic. It was a special night because Uncle Kirk happened to be out from Kentucky. We also had Aunt Joan, Great Grandma Heaton and Great Grandpa Sullivan there. The boys loved every minute of this fun event. I guess there was one let down, we thought there were sparklers, but they ended up being lighter sticks. The boys decided to light them and pretend they were sparklers. We all got a good chuckle out of that.

As I was sitting there I realized how special it was that we had great grandparents at our house so I quickly got a picture of them with the boys.
2 comments:
I am really sad that I missed that. I'm so lame. I should have bagged lamo Longhorn Days :( It looks like it was a lot of fun!!
What cute pictures. I'm so glad you captured that moment. I wish I had taken more pictures when I was there. Lame!
Post a Comment