CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

VACATION-Sea Port Village


On our second day in California we went to Sea Port Village for fun. I had heard a little about it and so I wanted to go and see what it was all about. Pretty much, it's all about little shops to buy things in. I thought it was lots of fun, but I'm pretty sure the kids could have done without this place.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! I love Family Vacations...They never last long enough, although Tyler told me you drove so it was probably nice to be home...I am glad that you had a good time!

Jaimie said...

What a cute family picture. I love shops like that... but my boys could do without them too.

Jenni and fam said...

You guys have been busy! Looks like you had a very fun vacation. How did the driving go? Did the kids survive it o.k.? I'm sure they probably had their moments. But it sure beats buying 5 airplane tickets huh! Zaden is getting so big. How cute! Have I begged you to get on facebook yet? You should there are so many people there and you can check it as little or as often as you like. I think you'd like it once you register...it doesn't even take that long to register either. Give it a try!!