CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

VACATION- Sea World


We just had an amazing vacation with Mel and Si and Teresa and Marc and their families. We were gone for 9 days and loved every minute of it. I calculated it up and we were in the car driving a total of 28 hours!! Holy cow!! Our first stop in California was to Sea World. We loved the shows there and also just loved seeing all the amazing sea creatures.

We spent forever looking at Shamu the whale.

Poor Zaden got sunblock in his little eyes. Oh, they just made me hurt to look at them. I tried everything to get it out, but the only thing that helped was for him to go to sleep and by morning it was FINALLY gone. Poor baby.


Mike and the boys were trying to touch a dolfin and the result was...

A dolfin splashed the boys and Mike with his fin. Talk about funny!! I laughed and laughed. It was like the dolfin was making a joke. He just put his fin up to the side where everyone was watching and the next thing we knew he splashed everyone!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE Sea World! My kids have never been to Disneyland, but I've taken them to Sea World twice.

Jaimie said...

I love sea world too! One of my favorite places in the world. It's so much fun to see the dolphins and shamu. We always spend lots of time by the dolphins feeding them fish and trying to touch them too. I'm so glad you had such a nice trip. I can't wait to see more posts on what you did the other days. Yay!

Katie Hansen said...

I'm so jealous. Looks like fun. I'm sorry I missed you when I was out there. Sunblock in the eyes... ouch. Ask my dad about his experience with that at the car show.

Nathan and Shanna said...

I also LOVE Sea World! Thanks to Sea World that will be the only way I can get Nathan to make the trip to California. Someday I hope! What fun memories for you and your family! Glad to see you home again.

Suelyn said...

HOly smokes that looks so fun! I'm so sad I could't be there!!! You guys hardly told any stories... sad. I would have loved to hear them! I love the dolphin story.