I can't believe my baby is a year old. I have truely enjoyed every moment with him. I feel as though I have just gobbled up everything he's done. Zaden is such a blessing and a sweet little angel.
We had Zaden's birthday bash during Brett's baptism dinner. I thought it was so fun to be able to combine the two special events. This way everyone could be here for both Brett and Zaden.
Zaden's cute Winnie the Pooh cake. He was Winnie the Pooh for Halloween so I thought this was such a fitting cake for his first birthday.
All the kids were dying for a piece of cake. I don't think Uncle Mike or dad was handing it out fast enough (even though I thought he went very speedy)
Explain to me how this happened? I just chuckled when I looked up and Navey was covered in icing.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Zaden's B-day
Posted by camille swain at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe that Zaden is one as well. Boy he is growing up so fast. He is a cutie! What a weekend for your family.
Love the Frosting! They always find some way to make a mess...Looks like you had fun! Happy Birthday Zaden! I cannot believe they are getting so big...Makes me Sad.
A year...already...how did that go so fast? Sure miss you guys!
Wow.... a year old. I'm dreading Alex's first b-day. How did YOU do?
Post a Comment