
Monday was such a fun day for our family. It was nice weather outside and so I told the kids we weren't watching any TV or doing anything that was screen time. We spent almost the entire day outside just thinking up fun things to do. (Days like this really make me love being and mom and love being a stay home mom). Anyway, we played with sidewalk chalk, we all played velcrow catch together, the boys ate their Easter candy, Zaden roamed and loved life outside, and we all just hung out together. FUN FUN MEMORIES!!



Thursday, April 16, 2009
Warm Weather
Posted by camille swain at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am soooo happy it is warming up! Looks like you had a ton of fun. We Love Chalk although, my kids really just like to watch me draw them and whatever else they request. Have a fun trip!
CUte!!! That looks fun! I wore shorts the other day because it was warm!! It's wonderful! Where was Lady?
Suelyn, Lady was in the back and all these pictures were taken in the front. Do you think I would trust that pup yet? NO WAY!! She's way too dumb.
Good idea, I need to do that with the girls before it gets scorching HOT down here. Navey is dying to play with her kite, not the one that blew away. She too loves sidewalk chalk so that is my goal for tomorrow. I can make a CD or DVD of all mine and Trees' pictures and videos. I still like the Vegas idea. Poor mom she has to come next time!
Post a Comment