
For Easter weekend this year we went camping. It was super fun and yet very sad because Mike had to work all day on Friday until 8:00 and half the day on Saturday (tax season, YUCK). I was super mom on Friday and pulled the 4-wheelers up to the camping spot and took all 4 kids with me. Honestly, I can't believe I had the guts to do this. I was such a nervous wreck!! We said a prayer before we pulled away from the house and that really calmed me down. I didn't have to do anything but drive straight and that really helped. I know I could do it again. We had such a fun time! These pictures are of all of us going on a nice 4-wheeling ride. This was Zaden's first ride for more than 5 minutes. He just rode along in the Rhino and had the time of his life sitting on my lap. I wanted to get pictures of our Easter Egg Hunt, but Mike informed me that it was raining too much to take the camera outside. DANG IT!! Well, I hope you all had a Happy Easter! 
What a CUTIE PIE!!
Steph and I hope that one day our little guys will be the best of friends. 
I just thought Stephie looked so cute in this picture that I'd post it. She doesn't look like she's camping at all does she?
Zaden had such a fun time out in the sticks.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Weekend
Posted by camille swain at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, Camille! You are AWESOME!! Glad you didn't have to back up anywhere! Looks like a BLAST!
I'm impressed. You are super mom. That looks like so much fun. We love camping too. I'm so glad you had a happy easter.
I am such a slacker in the blogging department. I haven't posted anything or commented, Sorry! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. Good for you taking up the 4-wheelers and not missing out. Poor Mike! Only days left and he will get an AWESOME vacation in California! YEA!!!!!!
What a Woman! That's fun that you got to go despite TAX Season. Just think...Tomorrow is the 15th...Yeah! You always have so much fun!
I'm sad I missed the first couple of days... looks like fun! The pics are cool because everyone kind of matched. Especially the one with Dad in it.
hey! CUTE pictures and yes that is awesome that you do that by yourself! You need an award for sure. So I wanted to tell you that I am making my blog private soon. So I think i need e-mails to invite people. I don't know if yours is still the same as it used to be. So let me know, e-mail me at farmerjenni8@gmail.com or my other e-mail will work too. Thanks
Post a Comment