I can't believe I've done this again! Some how I get caught up in every day life and then I realize I haven't blogged in weeks!! Just for a little update, we've been super busy lately. We finished one room in our basement, which just makes me so excited and pumped to finish the rest. Mike's been working hard at starting the electrical for the rest of the basement. I got my flower beds all ready for the summer, and as lots of you know, working in the yards is my very FAVORITE things to do! Yay for yard work!! The boys last day of school is tomorrow! They are so excited and I'm excited for the help with Zaden. He's been a bit of a handful lately. Our boys are having a last day of school party with their friends in their classes. If all the boys come I will have 14 BOYS under the age of 11 here!! I must be nuts. Hopefully I will start blogging more often.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I had no idea that you loved yard work so much. Too bad we don't get to hang out more often... maybe your green thumb would rub off on me. I totally hate yard work.
It's fun to see a new post and find out what you've been up to.
Good Luck with your Boy Party! What a fun tradition! You are such a good mom and your yard is looking so pretty. Summer is so fun! I am Loving this weather!
I Love Summer. I too have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to posting. This month has been really busy!
What room did you finish in the basement? We're coming up the second weekend in June, so we will get to see it. Can't wait!
so... what happened to your goal of blogging more?!?!
I'm with Angie on her comment! UMMMMMM....it's now JULY! Chop
Chop!
Camille... I miss your blog posts. What is going on in your family??? You need to keep this up so we can keep up with each other.
Post a Comment