CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm Back

One of my dearest cousins in the whole wide world told me that if I would post 10 posts a month for the next 3 months that she would join facebook. I AM DYING FOR HER TO JOIN FACEBOOK!!! Well, I know she was kidding and thought I would never be able to do this, but I'm giving it a try. Yes, Jaimie, you're going to have to join facebook if I have anything to say about it. Look for my new post tonight or early in the morning tomorrow. Love ya, Jaimie!

4 comments:

Rebecca Hunt said...

YES JAIMIE! Join facebook!!

Jaimie said...

I don't believe it! Your back to blogging? And to get me to join facebook??? I NEVER thought you'd make a post, let alone 30 over the course of the three months. ha ha. I'm in shock.

Well, I'll be watching your posts, and counting them up. It's too early to tell just yet.

I've missed ya!

Suelyn said...

ha ha ha ha nice!!! That's cool :) And I'm excited that you're blogging again! Woo hoo!

Carrie said...

Try this: my SIL has a photo a day blog that is pretty cool and a good way to get lots of posts! http://fiveunderfivephoto.blogspot.com/