Cute pics! I love them!! Ok... so what you do is go to "customize" at the top right of your blog page. Then there's a box that says "add a gadget". Click on it... about the 10th one down has "blog list". Click on that and start adding the addresses of the other bloggers. That's the only way I know how to do it :)
p.s. Mom is coming out tomorrow. Your flower is all done and I will give it to her to take to you. I got some new colors. Steph and Trees loved them! Very Christmas-y lol So if you wanna wait and make sure you don't want those, you can. I'll probably be there this weekend and then the next cuz "m throwing a flower party! :)
The kids look amazing of course. Super cute pictures. Did they all come up with their own ideas, because they look just like something each one would pick. Halloween would be fun with the cousins together, but suck is life. And yes Kenna was a little top heavy, that head fits Navey better, but it was Kenna's turn. We took the girls in their costumes to St.George to see a few of my older clients in the morning. Came home had naps, went door to door, and then hit our Trunk or treat. WOW what a day,and what a load of candy to last us ALL year!! Does this comment make up for my lack of other comments. :)
I love the pictures of these last few posts. Your boys looked great for Halloween. Tell Mel that I love how she put "suck is life" instead of "such is life". Honestly, sometimes her way feels indicative of "real" life.
I love life! Mike and I have been married for almost 13 amazing years. We have 4 boys aging from 10 1/2 to 18 months and are loving every minute of it. I count my blessings every day and know what a great life I get to live.
4 comments:
Cute pics! I love them!!
Ok... so what you do is go to "customize" at the top right of your blog page. Then there's a box that says "add a gadget". Click on it... about the 10th one down has "blog list". Click on that and start adding the addresses of the other bloggers. That's the only way I know how to do it :)
p.s. Mom is coming out tomorrow. Your flower is all done and I will give it to her to take to you. I got some new colors. Steph and Trees loved them! Very Christmas-y lol So if you wanna wait and make sure you don't want those, you can. I'll probably be there this weekend and then the next cuz "m throwing a flower party! :)
The kids look amazing of course. Super cute pictures. Did they all come up with their own ideas, because they look just like something each one would pick. Halloween would be fun with the cousins together, but suck is life. And yes Kenna was a little top heavy, that head fits Navey better, but it was Kenna's turn. We took the girls in their costumes to St.George to see a few of my older clients in the morning. Came home had naps, went door to door, and then hit our Trunk or treat. WOW what a day,and what a load of candy to last us ALL year!! Does this comment make up for my lack of other comments. :)
I love the pictures of these last few posts. Your boys looked great for Halloween. Tell Mel that I love how she put "suck is life" instead of "such is life". Honestly, sometimes her way feels indicative of "real" life.
Post a Comment